Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year...

... to all of you and thank you for stopping by. It is customary this time of the year to divulge the resolutions. I won't. That is because I do not have any. I stopped doing this a while ago. Having a long list of failed resolutions was not something to look forward to. For example, when I started this blog, I was convinced my art skills would improve dramatically, I would find my "style" and I would spend a good chunk of my time making good art. I am still a long shot from this. When I started running, my goal was to loose 30 lb. I only lost 15. Better then nothing, I know. It turned out I love chocolate more. I wanted to have a travel journal for every trip and that did not work out regardless how much I tried. My writing improved only a teeny tiny bit. You get the idea ... So no more resolutions, I decided. One day at a time...