Friday, July 4, 2014

Blackout poetry


I read "Steal like an artist" and re-discovered found poetry. I used to have two sets of magnetic words on my fridge - one Italian and one English. Every know and then I rearranged them, individually or combined, and come up with bilingual poetry.

This time, I played with newspapers - blacked out with marker all the words, except the ones I liked. I glued the paper in the sketchbook and doodled with a Galaxy pen. Fun ...

Here, there are three columns of an article glued next to each other. 
Here are the results:
The Wall
the virtues and vices
vaccinated me 
against the 
blockbuster.


Earlier assumptions
freedom
benevolence
disenchantment
with deep impact on
right to explain
justice and fairness.

Fiercely,
the inequalities
"I belong" temptations
reopen 
with a fresh eye.

Listen
teach 
intervene 
guide 
deal with reason
The theory taught
reading
the happy story
spikes
simply urges
role playing more intense than realistic scenarios

A minimum of involvement is required. 

Ask
that seed 
to take note.




Drink
look
think
sculptural
versatility
beautiful and 
noble

Create 
light magnet
love illuminated
real.