Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jingle Bells

Getting to town Saturday was unusual. For one thing, there was a long lineup at the ticket distributor. And it looked another working day almost, not like a weekend morning, that's how many people there were. It would have been nice to see so many kids going to the Salon du livre, but I suspected that was not the cause of the commotion. Indeed, the children were going to the Christmas Parade! I was on a mission - to be at the Salon by noon. I would not stop at the parade, but I will go to the art store first. And on the way there, somehow I started talking to a grandma and her 2 years old grandson. It was his first parade and grandma forgot the camera. I, on the other hand, took the camera. No idea why, I never go anywhere with the camera. I offered to let her borrow it and snap pics, then I would email them. Once the parade started, this idea turned out to be no use. I ended up taking lots of pictures with and without the boy. Here are some of them: