Saturday, August 28, 2010

I was starting to get used to ...

... the previous blog template. And what did I do? Change it of course - for this one. I like the darker background, I find that it makes a good contrast with the images. The header is funny. I am always dreaming about a clean desk and a nice studio where everything is in its place. I have as many chances to see this happening as I have to win the lottery. Feed the cat is imperative, especially when I live for vacation. As for save the planet ... need I elaborate on that one?! Oh ... and chocolate cookie! yummmm

But ...white text on dark background is hard to read. And the wood grain showing behind the words does not make it any easier. I do not write long posts, but still. I can't make up my mind .... heeeeelp! I would love to hear what you think.