Monday, September 6, 2010

Flea market finds

Temperatures here have been falling dramatically. Until Friday, we were in the high thirties, but since Saturdays things changed, mornings and evenings are getting cooler. On the pluse side, cooler weather and lower humidity ensured I survived the 32 km run from Saturaday. And what better way to spend the middle day of a long weekend then a visit to the flea market?

I googled flea markets in Ontario within a couple of hours drive at the most and I found this one: http://www.mchaffiefleamarket.ca/. The morning was windy and cool, but luckily most of the market is inside. It's a good thing, seeing that the market is opened in the winter too. I doubt the markets here are as good as in the States though. From what I hear, one can get really good deals South of the border. But maybe it is question of luck, as always ...

Here is what I found: buttons, few stamps, vintage paoers and photos, a wooden penny ...